Floater Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA 02210
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Floater Administrative Assistant to join their team. Floaters help fill in for absences, maternity leaves, medical leaves, etc. and work with a variety of groups to complete administrative tasks. There is a strong possibility this role could go permanent if the hired individual does a good job. If you have prior office experience, ideally in an administrative support role, apply today!
Compensation: up to $29/hr
Responsibilities for the Floater Administrative Assistant:
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Proactive calendar management
- Extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies
- Domestic & international travel itineraries and arrangements
- Produce various materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, presentations, etc.
- Handle daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Provide back-up for other department support positions as needed. The Floating Administrative Assistant may also be assigned various projects including assistance with special events and visitors
Requirements for the Floater Administrative Assistant:
- Prior office experience, ideally in an administrative role
- Exposure to international contexts preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.