Floating Faculty Coordinator
Cambridge, MA 02138
Our client in Cambridge, MA is seeking an experienced Floating Faculty Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide coverage for staff who are on leave and/or backup support for current staff. If you have three-plus years of administrative office experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Floating Faculty Coordinator:
- Manage complex calendars for faculty, and coordinate scheduling and logistics for meetings, appointments, and travel
- Prepare appointments for incoming lab members, including paperwork for visa information data sheets
- Maintain and update biographical information including CVs and bios
- Provide course assistance by photocopying lectures, maintaining a course website, tracking course grades and ordering food for semester end presentations
- Provide general assistance to lab members and responds to a variety of inquiries from internal and external sources
- Assist with planning events, including group retreats, seminars, and conferences hosted by faculty
- Process financial transactions, such as purchasing supplies and/or equipment, reimbursements for travel, corporate card payments, purchasing card transactions, ect.
Requirements for the Floating Faculty Coordinator:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of administrative office experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.