Brighton, MA 02135
Our client in Brighton, MA is seeking an experienced Format Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, you will be focusing on production support in content production, with the end goal being to generate more accessible content into high-quality formats for customers. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Format Specialist:
- Process content, including document processing, desktop publishing, and use of proprietary software to execute content conversions, assess results, finalize content, and provide feedback
- Provide support to production in managing regular work flow
- Support process documentation and wiki maintenance for Content Publishing knowledge management
Requirements for the Format Specialist:
- Must have extensive experience with Microsoft Word, and Adobe Acrobat, and highly familiar with Microsoft Office products
- At least 2-years document processing experience, with formats like .docx, .pdf, .epub, html/css, xml.
- Comfortable working with competing priorities and balancing multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.