Front Desk Assistant
Boston, MA 02199
A real estate company in Boston, MA is seeking a Front Desk Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide customer service to retail customers, visitors, employees, and tenants. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Front Desk Assistant:
- Assist Marketing Team with the execution of special promotions, events and initiatives
- Act as a liaison between all shoppers, visitors and retail/office tenants and management staff
- Assist in distribution of weekly Monday memos and varied in-house marketing communications to retail tenants
- Act as Concierge for visitors to Boston
- Be accountable for cash transactions and deposits made during shift
- Answer all retail calls on both local and 800 customer service telephone lines to assist visitors with varied questions
- Assist job seekers in locating retail employment by regularly updating the job opportunities submitted by retail stores
- Validate parking tickets, explain parking rates and assist visitors in locating their appropriate garage entrance
- Facilitate strollers and wheelchairs loan program to customers
- Disseminate all customer comments/complaints to proper management personnel
- Create, update and stock visitor information documents for frequently asked questions
- High school diploma or equivalent educational certification
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Previous face to face customer service experience preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.