Entry Level Fund Analyst - $18/hr
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking an Entry Level Fund Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for specialized accounting support of commingled investment portfolios within the business line. This is a great opportunity to make lasting connections, apply today!
Compensation: $18/hr temp, up to $48K + Bonus
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Fund Analyst:
- Verify information, escalate problem items, and manage daily volume
- Ensure daily output maintains department/team standards for quality and timeliness
- Help to ensure team deadlines and/or requirements are being met
- Manage daily production reporting
- Monitor and assist in the resolution of issues
- Follow up on open inquiries
- Interact with other departments on resolution of issues
- Break follow up and resolution
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure
- Communicate with internal and contribute to management reporting
- Gain an understanding of the big picture of how specific function impacts the firm
- Contribute to Division/Firm process improvement activities
- Gain efficiencies to improve individual productivity
- Manage multiple tasks and/or projects efficiently despite resource and time constraints
Requirements for the Entry Level Fund Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to identify, escalate and resolve a problem
- Ability to work US Holidays
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.