Global Field Marketing Coordinator
Cambridge , MA
A hot tech company in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Global Field Marketing Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will report to the Vice President of Global Media and Carrier Field Marketing & Customer Marketing. In this position, you will have dual roles: provide administrative support to two Marketing Executives as well as assist with various tasks associated with global marketing events. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Global Field Marketing Coordinator:
- Assist with marketing events and meetings, such as trade shows and customer related events
- Coordinate logistics and track registration
- Travel with the marketing team to provide onsite support
- Provide administrative and clerical support to two Marketing Executives
- Act as central resource for the Global Web & Media Marketing team for coordination and dissemination of information of marketing meetings and activities
- Embrace a fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment with tight deadlines
- Work cross-functionally with the entire marketing organization – Field Marketing, Marketing Operations, Product & Industry Marketing, Global Campaigns and Programs, Corporate Marketing
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, “ start-up” environment and mange workload effectively
- Strong marketing communications skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate in a matrix environment
- Experience in organizing and executing customer events
- Computing skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive. Ability to work with pivot tables in Excel a plus
- Knowledgeable with Salesforce.com
- 3 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple activities to meet deadlines
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.