HR Operations Assistant
Cambridge, MA 02142
A hot tech company in Cambridge, MA is seeking an HR Operations Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will support the company’ s HR Operations and Talent Acquisition teams in a variety of projects and tasks. This role is critical to the success of the HR team. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the HR Operations Assistant:
- Manage the records retention program, including maintaining digital and physical files, and coordinating with Archive America
- Collect identification for I-9 processing and assist with bi-weekly new hire orientation
- Liaise with internal legal team and external investigators to provide employee personnel files for review
- Order lunches and arrange travel for candidates as needed
- Process monthly invoices from various vendors
- Maintain confidentiality of all HR related and sensitive matters
- Schedule interviews and arrange logistics between candidates and recruiters, managers, and interview teams
- Perform audits of data entry, new hire information, and various other data points
Requirements for the HR Operations Assistant:
- Associate degree; Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft office products including mail merges and vlookups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think flexibly and re-prioritize tasks as needed
- Experience with HRIS or ATS systems a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.