A top medical center in Boston, MA is seeking an HR Receptionist to join their team. In this contract role, you will ensure the Human Resources front desk operations runs efficiently and provides high touch customer service. This position is a core team member of the Human Resources Service Hub (HRSH). Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Patient Services Coordinator:
- Provide a high level of customer service by responding to employee and manager inquiries regarding HR policies and procedures
- Act as the point of contact for HR office management and safety
- Ensure all visitors and callers are greeted in a timely and professional manner and monitor walk-in and call volume using defined tools and processes
- Reconcile all new hire personnel files on a monthly basis to ensure all files are in compliance with required information prior to sending to the defined record management system (RMS)
- Perform various office management duties
- Provide project support for the Human Resources Department which involves collaboration within and outside the department, coordination with employees and managers
- Utilize HR systems to enter highly confidential information on a daily basis, and runs routine reports, as requested by HR management. Completes requests for employment verification letters
- Assist with Research Student and Intern Orientation and onboarding on a weekly basis
- Responsible for providing calendar support, booking conference rooms, scheduling and administrative task for the HR Directors as needed
- Perform all work in accordance with established HR Service Hub standards
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years related work experience
- Ability to multitask in a high volume environment
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access
- Ability to succinctly provide commentary within each review
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.