HR Service Center Coordinator
Watertown, MA 02472
Our client in Watertown, MA is seeking an HR Service Center Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide direct support via phone, email, chat, and case management system to employees to address their questions and concerns relating to Human Resources policies and procedures. The main goal is to facilitate and improve the end-user experience by direct resolution of issues all while providing the best possible customer service. If this sounds like a fit, apply today - we’ d love to chat!
Responsibilities for the HR Service Center Coordinator:
- Provide initial contact and support for customers dealing with sensitive and confidential information relating to HR issues
- Perform administrative transactions, audits and in some cases, data maintenance of HR Data
- Assess customer's level of understanding and increases their self-sufficiency by educating customers on self-service support options
- Identify, research, troubleshoot, and provide guidance to employees as it relates to HR Systems
- Complete accurate and actionable case documentation in the Case Management tool
- Identify root cause of issues and share employee feedback, prioritization, and metrics that qualify impact of issue
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- College degree with a major in Human Resources, Communications, or Business
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to exhibit patience, empathy, and positivity
- Ability to resolve problems through email as well as over the phone and the ability to assess the severity of the problem and escalate when appropriate
- Must be well organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bi-lingual helpful; but not required
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.