Boston, MA 02210
A reputable investment management firms in Boston, MA is seeking an HRIS Analyst to join their HR Operations team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for supporting the HR systems, primarily Workday, including reporting. This role also provides assistance to colleagues outside of HR, such as benefits, Compensation, Global Mobility, Finance, and IT. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the HRIS Analyst:
- Responsible for data integrity, data validation, and performing HR data audits on a regular basis
- Create and maintain reports for HR
- Analyze data and identify trends
- Provide project support and assist other HR team members on an as needed basis on their reporting and analytical needs
- Collaborate on incoming client and prospect requests for HR data and policies
- 3+ years of HR experience, specializing in HRIS, reporting, and/or general analytics
- College degree
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative, team structure
- Ability to multitask and balance day-to-day activities with ongoing projects
- Advanced in Microsoft office, especially Excel, including pivot tables and v lookups, etc.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.