Hospital Liaison - $16/hr
A leading medical facility in Grafton, MA is seeking a Hospital Liaison to join their team. This contract role is great for anyone who thrives on making a difference. As the Hospital Liaison, you will handle critical incoming calls that require you to assess needs and contact medical personnel as needed. The ideal candidate will have a desire to help as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment and make decisions while maintaining high customer service levels. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Hospital Liaison:
- Receive and transfer calls
- Scan and file documents
- Communicate with the doctors based off of patient needs
- Act as the point of contact between clients and doctors
- Provide support to the emergency department
Requirements for the Hospital Liaison:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.