Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Marlboro, MA 01760
A top, innovative company in Marlborough, MA is seeking a Human Resources Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide administrative support to the Human Resources department. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant:
- Work with customers to resolve/help escalate HR Service Center and payroll queries
- Follow up/field questions from employees on behalf of HRBPs (e.g. related to Payroll, Policy, Leaves, etc.)
- Coordinate mid and year end performance calibration process including distribution reporting
- Assist with the preparation for annual and quarterly talent review meetings
- Coordinate collection of quarterly HR Scorecard data and assist with the development of a Quarterly HR Dashboard
- Generate ad-hoc reports from Success Factors
- Prepare basic PowerPoint slides
- Coordinate the review of compensation administration
- Coordinate 360 Feedback Process
- Develop Employee Onboarding Plans
- Process administrative changes with the HR Service Center
- Gather and prepare data in preparation of HR initiatives and programs to include the creation of files/documents in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Provide data and information to others on HR area processes and procedures
- Bachelor’ s degree in HR, business or a related field of study
- Demonstrated initiative and continuous improvement mindset
- A high degree of motivation, resourcefulness and positive energy
- A strong grasp of data and analytics with demonstrated intellectual rigor
- Creative in developing communication materials for broader division
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Knowledge of legal implications of the employment relationship, knowledge of State and Federal laws pertaining to HR
- Strong knowledge of progressive HR applications processes and tools
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.