Human Resources Assistance Coordinator
Salem, MA 01970
Our prominent healthcare client in Salem, MA is looking for a Human Resources Assistance Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide administrative support to the HR team and act as the point person for all temporary and contracted staffing needs. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Accounting Analyst:
- Act as the point person for all temporary and contracted staffing needs
- Communicate and coordinate with outside vendors as well as temporary/contracted employees
- Ensure all hiring paperwork is complete
- Secure reference and verification information including licensing, tracking and generating reports from database systems.
- Assist with temporary staff orientation
- Maintain and update HR document needs
Requirements for the Accounting Analyst:
- Bachelor’ s degree with concentration in Human Resources or related field preferred
- ATS and/or HRIS experience strongly preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.