Human Resources Assistant
Boston, MA 02116-5066
A top insurance agency in Boston, MA is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for completing administrative type tasks. If you are someone who is very detail oriented and who has strong interpersonal skills as well as solid written and oral skills, then apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Assistant:
- Coordinate the logistical support for training programs requiring assistance of a moderately complex to complex nature (e.g., measurable amount of training materials, medium to large size audiences, etc.)
- Setup sites, scheduling of programs, notification of attendees, maintenance and delivery of program materials
- Act as facility liaison and handling inquiries
Requirements for the Human Resources Assistant:
- Previous experience in Human Resources, Training, or Higher Education (School, University, College departments)
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship