Human Resources Assistant
Boston, MA 02210
Salary: $40K-50K based on experience
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to assist their Human Resources department. You will offer support to Management in areas related to maintaining records and administration, HR systems, employee relations, benefits, events, training and development, employment. This position pays up to $40K-$50K. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Assistant:
- Perform data entry and data record keeping with a variety of vendors or systems, including HRIS data entry
- Maintain change information in emergency notification system called Send Word Now.
- Maintain and update intranet site for the human resources department to ensure pertinent information is up to date
- Maintain personnel files, including administering all filing for personnel files
- Assist with maintaining compliance posters and postings as it relates to federal, state and local employment regulations
- Assist employee questions as its relates to policies, firm procedures and benefit programs
- Process departmental invoices and coordinates with departments and finance to ensure timely payment
- Work closely with benefits and payroll and conduct payroll deduction audits or other types of audits to ensure pristine change data for all department systems
- Work closely with Benefits Administrator and conduct employee benefit meetings
- Coordinate other events such as administrative professionals’ day, service awards, new employee luncheons, etc.
- Maintain up to date job descriptions for non-legal positions
- Provide stellar customer support to internal and external customers with the willingness to always to that extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’ s degree with 1+ years of experience in an administrative/HR capacity in professional services preferred
- Basic knowledge of benefit and human resources related procedures preferred.
- Expert technical skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as the aptitude to learn new technologies
- Highly organized, accurate and strong attention to detail along with the ability to prioritize and plan work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work under the pressure of constant and changing deadlines
- Experience working all levels of firm management, attorneys, staff, candidates, and vendors in a positive and professional capacity
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship