Human Resources Business Partner - Up to $110K
Danvers, MA 01923
Are you looking for your next Human Resources role? A top technology company in Danvers, MA is seeking experienced Human Resources Business Partners to join their team. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, you will provide support to several global business/functional vice presidents to assess and anticipate HR related needs and deliver value added services that enable achievement of business objectives. Apply today!
Compensation: Up to $110K
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Business Partner:
- Work with the SVP of Global HR to understand business strategies, diagnose current organization performance, and develop/implement plans to build needed organization capabilities and support continued business growth
- Work across functional areas to build partnerships and provide seamless human resources services to clients
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to implement best practices in the recruitment, staffing and on-boarding of exceptional talent
- Partner with management to develop and execute plans that optimize talent, structure, process and culture
- Assist in leading workforce planning and talent planning processes to drive a high level of performance and collaboration in alignment with the company's goals, mission and culture
- Assist managers in addressing performance issues and improving employee performance, including providing guidance on effective coaching and counseling
- Serve as a resource to employees and leaders in facilitating the resolution of internal issues and conflicts
- Bachelor’ s degree (Business or Human Resources preferred), Master’ s degree a plus
- 7-10 years of progressive HR experience
- Experience designing and executing scalable HR processes
- Strong client relations skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop a high degree of personal credibility at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively sell ideas and influence others
- Ability to put HR initiatives in context of Corporate strategy
- Ability to proactively problem solve
- HR Certifications (PHR/SPHR) desirable
- Biotechnology/pharmaceutical experience highly desirable
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.