Human Resources Manager
Woburn, MA 01801-1721
A leading biotech company in Woburn, MA is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will direct the Human Resources functions, implement HR programs, manage employee development, and much more. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 10 years of Human Resources experience. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Manager:
- Develop an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes continuous improvement, teamwork, high performance and quality
- Perform all administrative duties necessary for the Human Resources department
- Participate in global strategic development of the company’ s plans and programs
- Ensure organizational procedures and policies are in conformance with applicable HR related regulations and statues
- Identify, evaluate and help to resolve human relations, employee morale, work performance and organizational productivity concerns
- Ensure job descriptions for all employee positions are up to date and accurate
- Create employee training and organizational development programs
- Conduct performance reviews with managers and monitor employee attitudes, productivity, and performance outcomes
- Assist with recruiting of top quality employees for each department
- Provide administration for employee benefits
Requirements for the Human Resources Manager:
- Bachelor’ s degree or professional HR qualification
- 10 years of experience in Human Resources
- Recent experience working in a life science, biotech or laboratory environment is preferred
- Multinational company experience is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, HRIS systems
- Possess an excellent understanding of Federal and State employment law
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with staff at all levels from the senior management team to entry level staff
- Function well in a small team environment
- Proven experience in leading organizational change programs from an HR perspective
- Previous management experience desirable
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.