Human Resources Operations Assistant
Cambridge, MA 02142
Our client in Cambridge, MA is looking for a Human Resources Operations Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will support the Human Resources and Talent Acquisition teams and ensure the successful onboarding of new hires. If you have at least one year of experience in a customer service-oriented role, apply today!
Responsibilities for the HR Operations Assistant:
- Schedule interviews and arrange logistics between candidates, recruiters, managers, and interview teams
- Conduct new hire on-boarding activities
- Coordinate candidate’ s travel arrangements, processes travel reimbursements and agency invoices
- Perform audits of data entry, new hire information, and various other data points
- Maintain confidentiality of all HR related and sensitive matters
- Manage background and employment checks
- Assist with records retention
Requirements for the HR Operations Assistant:
- At least one year of experience in a customer service role- preferably in a scheduling/coordinator role
- Experience with HRIS or ATS systems is a plus
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.