Human Resources Project Coordinator
Springfield , MA
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Human Resources Project Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will work with the Employee Relations team, bargaining unit representatives, and agency partners to identify and schedule learning and development opportunities. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Project Coordinator:
- Work with the Office of Employee Relations team, Talent Development Team, bargaining unit representatives and agency partners to identify and schedule learning and development opportunities
- Manage and track training fund budget
- Administer contract paperwork with vendors and work closely with the Human Resources Administration and Finance Unit to manage the training fund budget process from start to finish
- Interact with all levels of employees to answer questions about the Training and Career Ladder Program and respond to ad hoc requests
- Update/complete documentation of the Program learning components and processes to ensure efficiency
- Manage and update the Training and Career Ladder Program calendar
- Report on enrollment and evaluation metrics on a regular basis. Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis, as needed
Requirements for the Human Resources Project Coordinator:
- Experience working with learning management systems (LMS) is desirable
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.