Human Resources Recruiter
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Human Resources Recruiter to join their team. In this contract role, you will independently perform activities associated with the recruitment and onboarding of new employees. If you have previous success in recruiting technical candidates, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Recruiter:
- Independently perform activities associated with the recruitment and onboarding of new employees
- Consult as needed with managers and HR generalists on job titles, descriptions and requirements, grades and starting salary range
- Screen applicants for basic qualifications using compliant data management techniques
- Review resumes, interview candidates, and develop diverse slates of candidates and finalists for manager consideration
- Conduct appropriate reference and background checks
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruitment process
- Accurately communicate important employment information during delivery and negotiation of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation)
- Manage candidate activity, including dispositioning of the applicant pool in the applicant tracking system
- Prepare and enter any needed data or complete paperwork relating to hiring or on-boarding
Requirements for the Human Resources Recruiter:
- Previous success in recruiting technical candidates
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.