Image Review Clerk
Auburn, MA 01501
Our client in Auburn, MA is looking to hire an Image Review Clerk. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be correctly identifying license plate images, monitoring overall image quality, and rejecting any unreadable images that are not in compliance with the License Plate Guidebook. If you have a high school diploma, or equivalent, and proven keyboarding skills, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Image Review Clerk:
- Correctly identify license plate images in accordance with the customer service center business rules
- Be familiar with the contents of the License Plate Guidebook and its use to determine license plate jurisdiction, prefixes, suffixes, special characters, stacked characters, alphanumeric characters and plate types
- Reject any unreadable image by providing the correct Reject Reason Code and not to reject or skip any image that is human readable
- Accurately identify images with an error rate of less than 0.5% while maintaining the given daily review rate
- Monitor the image quality and give feedback to the supervisor where image quality has degraded from the norm
- Assist with the training of new employees
Requirements for the Image Review Clerk:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven keyboarding skills
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.