Instructional Design Consultant
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
A leading university in Chestnut Hill, MA is seeking an Instructional Design Consultant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be assisting faculty members in the design, development, and implementation of multiple courses. The university will provide substantial onboarding related to the culture and processes as well as resources to learn unfamiliar technologies. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- 3-5 years of experience in instructional design with the higher education environment
- Experience working directly with faculty members
- Experience designing online and/or hybrid courses
- Deep knowledge of learning outcomes development and instructional alignment
- Must have experience using the Canvas Learning Management Systems or other LMS
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship