Boston, MA 02118
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for an Insurance Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will verify insurance eligibility, process treatment plans, and work with coordinators when processing submissions. Apply today if you can provide proof of immunization!
Responsibilities for the Insurance Coordinator:
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefit checks
- Process treatment plans which includes estimates for the patients
- Submit to Medical and Dental Insurance to prior authorize medical and dental procedures in the office and in Hospital
- Track and document any work completed and works with coordinators when processing submissions
- Work with OR scheduler to authorize all Providers procedures
Requirements for the Insurance Coordinator:
- Provide proof of immunization
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.