Internal Communications Specialist
Andover, MA 01810
A medical manufacturing company in Andover, MA is seeking an Internal Communications Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, you will report to the VP of Internal Communication while supporting specific communication plans, tools and initiatives. This is a hands-on role, where you will be expected to be equally strong at both technical and strategic aspects of communication. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Internal Communications Specialist:
- Develop and implement communication plans and strategies
- Prepare and execute communications strategy to support business objectives
- Craft communication materials and tools so that clear, concise information is shared in a timely manner to key stakeholders throughout the business
- Work closely with communication team to ensure message consistency and effective cross-company communication
- Manage content and logistics of town hall meetings, videos and other tools as required
- Serve as lead content administrator for Company intranet
- Create and post content for intranet homepage (banner and news) on a regular basis
- Develop editorial calendar for year of banner and featured news items
- Conduct regular review of content to ensure governance policies are being followed
- Compile regular key metrics to measure usage and identify opportunities for improvement
- Counsel business stakeholders on usage of intranet /content creation and maintenance where needed
- Support communication initiatives and programs
- Provide communication support to specific programs and initiatives as required
- Participate on project and planning teams to provide communication counsel and tactical support
- Maintain and ensure delivery of plans within budget
- High School diploma
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.