Boston, MA 02110
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Investment Associate:
- Manage day-to-day execution of a variety of transactions
- Assist with business development and client coverage
- Manage and working with analysts
- Facilitate deals with partners of the firm
Requirements for the Investment Associate:
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong team-building and mentoring skills
- Outstanding character and a good sense of humor
- FINRA series 9 license (required prior to start) – Firm would assist in obtaining license if not already available
- Strong academic credentials including an MBA or JD from a top school are preferred
- Strong work ethic and a passion for investment banking
- Prior investment banking experience preferred
- Proven project management leadership skills
- Technical and accounting proficiency in all financial analyses required to support a variety of transactions
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship