Investment Reporting Analyst – Investment Firm
Boston, MA 02210
An elite investment management firm in Boston, MA is seeking an Investment Reporting Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for managing service delivery for small and mid-sized clients, driving resolution of client service matters, responding to client inquiries and meeting with clients to discuss operational and servicing related activities. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Investment Reporting Analyst:
- Coordinate on-boarding process for new Global Investor Services clients; liaise directly with client and their consultant(s) on funding documentation
- Oversee account closings, restructurings, and custody rule procedures as needed
- Supervise the cash flow processes and required documentation
- Serve as a first escalation point on complex client questions and issues
- Coordinate reporting deliverables, as needed
- Participate in internal projects focused on fund investors, onboardings, efficiency (systems), etc.
- Help to identity areas of operational efficiency and best practices
- 1-2 years industry related experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong client service orientation; ability to handle frequent client contact with grace and professional judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, where priorities change frequently and deadlines are often under significant time pressure
- Ability to work independently, manage, and effectively prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Solid work ethic, positive attitude, and strong business judgment
- Designation of, or demonstrated progress towards, an MBA or CFA preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.