Investor Customer Service Representative
Boston, MA 02111
A top financial management firm in Boston, MA is seeking an Investor Customer Service Representative to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for providing the highest quality customer service to shareholders, prospective shareholders, and financial professionals. This is a great opportunity to make lasting connections with a leading firm. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Investor Customer Service Representative:
- Respond to telephone inquiries regarding account status, legal requirements, fund operations, and information on products such as service options, fund performance, pricing, yields, portfolio characteristics, historical figures, tax implications, and other mutual fund specific information
- Assist customers with accessing and navigating the website and voice response unit
- Work in conjunction with other departments within the Shareholder Services area in order to meet departmental quality standards and ensure a smooth flow of operation
- Process telephone transactions as requested by shareholders or their representatives using the on-line transfer agency system
- Research account inquiries utilizing various resources and report distributions
- Respond to written customer inquiries and assisting other departments
- Manage ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisors
Requirements for the Investor Customer Service Representative:
- Desire to learn mutual fund industry from ground up (some knowledge of industry is a plus)
- Ability to successfully work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including limited overtime when necessary
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship