Jr. Business Analyst
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Jr. Business Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will participate in internal, and external, client workshops to gather, understand, and document project goals. If you have three to five years of related work experience and a basic understanding of custody operations and fund accounting workflows, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Jr. Business Analyst:
- Conduct business analysis efforts for projects and initiatives
- Determine how changing business needs will affect the system or product
- Ensure current and accurate documentation of the solution, including business requirements documents, use cases, and wire frames
- Compose business requirement documents, use cases, issue logs, project status documents, scope change documents, mapping specifications, test plans and test cases
- Create scope statements and business cases with some direction
- Participate in project management activities on assigned tasks to ensure projects stay on budget and are completed within agreed upon time-frames
Requirements for the Jr. Business Analyst:
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Financial services industry knowledge/experience preferred
- Basic understanding of custody operations and fund accounting workflows is a plus
- Basic understanding of project management principles, practices, tools, and techniques
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.