Junior Corporate Treasury Analyst - Investments
Boston, MA 02210
A leading investment management firm in Boston, MA is seeking a Junior Corporate Treasury Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for supporting daily cash reconciliation and forecasting activity, management reporting, and other ad hoc treasury projects as part of the firm’ s internal cash management activities. You will work closely with all team members to provide assistance with the routine daily responsibilities and the weekly/monthly recurring activities related to cash management and reporting. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Junior Corporate Treasury Analyst:
- Reconcile cash accounts and project cash activity
- Assist with daily global cash positioning
- Maintain treasury operations files
- Assist in the resolution of inquiries and investigations
- Deposit various checks to bank, as needed
- Initiate wire transfers and purchase/redemptions of investments
- Initiate foreign currency trades and prepare monthly FX reports
- Prepare monthly intercompany loan reports
- Prepare the weekly/monthly cash position report
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance with a strong GPA preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience preferred
- A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
- Proven organization and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Maturity due to confidential nature of responsibilities
- Adaptable to changing circumstances
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel including basic formula functions, pivot tables, and v-lookups, confident working with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with payment entry and bank account management is a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.