Junior Fund Pricing Analyst - Up to $50K
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Junior Fund Pricing Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for processing all mutual fund registration event activity such account opening, name changes, closing, address updates, market specific renewals, and broker opening Apply today!
Compensation: Up to $50K
Responsibilities for the Junior Fund Pricing Analyst:
- Process all mutual fund registration event activity such account opening, name changes, closing, address updates, market specific renewals, and broker openings
- Maintain tracking database reflecting changes in status for current market registration event processing
- Prepare documentation for submission to clients for execution and subsequent submission to sub custodians and local markets for approval, including copying, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Reconciliation of account information and standing instructions
- Word processing and/or data entry into spreadsheets
- Responsible for the accurate pricing of securities and FX rates held by the firm's fund accounting and custody clients including research and verification of system generated break reports, communication with vendors regarding file delivery, and ect.
- Verify information on security/FX break reports, manage daily volume, perform market trend reporting, retrieve and verify domestic, and ect.
- Use the tools and training available to improve individual productivity, understand the impact to the firm of timely and accurate pricing and identify areas in need of additional controls, ect.
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure, provide timely and accurate prices and FX rates to our fund accounting and custody clients- Partner with internal clients to identify areas where Central Pricing can help them meet client deliverables
- Monitor news across worldwide exchanges and worldwide exchange holidays, research price inquiries and maintain and update the pricing master file, and ect.
Requirements for the Junior Fund Pricing Analyst:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.