Junior Trade Specialist - Up to $50K + Overtime
Boston, MA 02109
A leading financial services company in Boston’ s Financial District is seeking a Juinor Trade Specialist to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for performing specialized operational securities processing activities in support of the firm’ s business lines. A successful candidate for the Junior Trade Specialist role will have the ability to identify market related issues on instructions and communicate these issues along with expected resolution directly to clients. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a terrific company and work in a prime location surrounded by great shops, restaurants, and accessible public transportation. Apply today!
Compensation: Up to $18/hr + overtime (temp), Up to $50K + Overtime + Bonus (perm)
Responsibilities for the Junior Trade Specialist:
- Entry of all client trades
- Authenticate, confirm, and distribute all Faxed trades received
- Perform various edit checks on all electronic trades
- Re-key Faxed trade tickets are entered into system
- Process of complex and client specific instructions
- Verify information prior to release to other areas of the firm as well as release to market
- Escalate known or potential issues to management
- Resolve transaction related problems using established procedures or client documentation and available systems
- Analyze trends and provide feedback on instruction content and format as related to market requirements/standards
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate instruction related issues to clients
- Communicate expected resolution) based on market knowledge
- Provide superior client service
Requirements for the Junior Trade Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- An aptitude for analytical and problem resolution
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.