Learning & Development Analyst
Boston, MA 02210
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Learning & Development Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for developing and coordinating the company’ s global talent and development efforts. If you have a degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or a related field, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Learning & Development Analyst
- Administer all development offerings through the Learning Management System
- Work with the Talent Management & Development Senior Analyst to ensure the efficient implementation of all workshops and development events
- Liaise with vendors to schedule events and ensure correct and timely onboarding of new vendors into our procurement
- Manage all logistics related to implementing development events, from creating invites, managing enrollment and plan logistics for the events
Requirements for the Learning & Development Analyst:
- Major in Human Resources Management, Business, or related field preferred
- Familiarity using share point and html coding
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.