Legal Administrative Assistant
Boston , MA 02116
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will answer phones greet clients, and distribute incoming mail. If you have related experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Answer phones and greet clients and visitors
- Log and distribute incoming mail including regular and electronic mail
- Maintain security by following procedures, including monitoring logbook
- Complete legal tasks delegated to them by lawyers and paralegals, such as creating, revising, and edit legal documents
- Prepare and edit correspondence and gather case evidence and documentation.
- Setup and maintain records in legal case management system
- Provide administrative support including copying scanning and faxing
Requirements for the Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Previous administrative experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.