Marketing Administrative Assistant
Westborough, MA 01581
A professional services company in Westborough, MA is seeking a Marketing Administrative Assistant to join their team and assist in the preparation of client collateral utilizing Word and PowerPoint. Apply today for this contract role!
Responsibilities for the Marketing Administrative Assistant:
- Support internal team with the production of time sensitive client documents
- Organize the preparation of proposals, positions descriptions and presentations
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of support processes, reports and forms
- Assist on various projects against multiple deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite -- Word, Excel, PowerPoint also Outlook
- Support experience in professional services, sales or marketing
- Self-starter with confidence and enthusiasm
- Quick learner with great attention to detail
- Outstanding organization skills
- Multitasking and time management strengths
- Positive, collaborative team player
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.