Marketing Communications Specialist
Boston, MA 02111
A prestigious university in Boston, MA is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to join their team. This is a contract role where you will execute communications strategies that promote the goal and mission of the department. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Marketing Communications Specialist:
- Research and write high-quality, effective communications materials which support communications projects and strategies for school/division
- Create design and layout of publications which reinforce brand and message strategy
- Develop design and content for website; maintains compelling website appeal and works with web developer on enhancements
- Develop content for social media communications; evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements and new initiatives
- Prepare and present reports on overall communications strategies; evaluates results and recommend changes or new initiatives
- Provide guidance to support staff, students and temporary workers
- Monitor budgets
- Coordinate work with outside vendors and consultants
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.