Marketing Development Analyst
A top bank in Boston, MA is seeking an experienced Marketing Development Analyst to join their team. The contract-to-hire role involves the creative development of corporate advertisements, internal creative materials, marketing materials, event materials, web assets and copy-writing. The ideal candidate has worked or is comfortable in a corporate environment and has some account management experience. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Marketing Development Analyst:
- Create and manage advertising and marketing materials for the bank, including product campaign materials, brand marketing and brand in-branch materials, corporate ads, and sponsorship assets
- Manage the creation of all on-site event design needs
- Assist with projects including video edits, PowerPoint design, and ect.
Requirements for the Marketing Development Analyst:
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint with a strong eye for layout/typography, skilled at copy-writing, working with all levels and must have a strong attention to detail.
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.