Boston, MA 02109
Compensation: $14/hr, 24 hours/week
KNF&T Staffing Resources, an award winning women-owned staffing firm in downtown Boston, is seeking a stellar Marketing Intern to join our team. This isn’ t an internship where you’ ll be doing unimportant tasks or counting down the hours. You will be a key player on the marketing team – a team that will foster your growth and value your unique ideas.
The Marketing Intern reports to the Senior Marketing Coordinator and works closely alongside the Director of Marketing and Operations. You will be in charge of writing job descriptions and posting them to the company’ s website, as well as posting and tracking job advertisements. Plus, you will have the opportunity to create and schedule engaging social media posts.
This position is perfect for anyone who needs credit for school, is seeking professional growth, or is interested in a career in marketing or communications. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Marketing Intern:
- Review job descriptions through our online portal and craft them into succinct job postings for our website
- Ensure job postings are compliant with federal and state labor and employment laws, with oversight from the Senior Marketing Coordinator
- Manage ad changes for our job postings on college boards
- Create and schedule engaging social media posts across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Design graphics for social media
- Track college career fairs and other events, purchasing tickets when needed
- Restock marketing gift bags for clients
- Assist in planning fun internal company events
- Strong writing skills
- Understanding of social media
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Adaptable to feedback
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship