Duxbury, MA 02332
Our client in Duxbury, MA is seeking a Medical Assistant to join their team. In this contract role is an excellent opportunity for anyone with 2 years of experience in Geriatric specialty care. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Medical Assistant:
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment
- Take patient histories and vital signs; phlebotomy
- Maintain electronic medical charts
- Field questions and provide patient follow-up
- Assist with scheduling of tests and procedures
- Provide general information on testing and procedures
- Maintain patient medical record files and other information
- Perform front desk tasks as needed
- Superior patient service focus combined with excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient with the computer and EMR systems
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program
- 2+ years of experience in a Geriatric specialty care private practice setting preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.