Plymouth, MA 02360
Our client in Plymouth, MA is seeking a Medical Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be checking glucose meters and vitals, refilling prescriptions, and ect. This is a great opportunity if you have experience in a primary care setting, apply today!
Hours: 6: 30am – 6: 00pm, 3 days at the Plymouth location and 2 days at the Sandwich location
Responsibilities for the Medical Assistant:
- Assist point of care testing
- Check glucose meters and vitals
- Refill prescriptions
- Assist call backs and answer questions
- Ensure prior authorizations
Requirements for the Medical Assistant:
- Medical Assistant certificate
- 1+ years of experience (ideally out of a primary care setting)
- ECW experience would be great (if not any EMR will work)
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.