Medical Customer Service Representative
Worcester, MA 01605
Requirements for the Medical Customer Service Representative:
- Proven customer service both in person and via phone
- Referral or authorization experience
- Insurance eligibility experience
- Strong computer skills such as data entry, email correspondence, and Electronic Medical Records experience
- Ability to work within a collaborative team, multi-task and communication skills
- Preferred Epic EMR experience
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.