Medical Record Reviewer
Wellesley, MA 02481
A top health care organization in Wellesley, MA is seeking a Medical Record Reviewer to join their team. In this contract role, you will work with the staff in the Clinical Quality and Compliance department to perform chart audits for the medical record review portion of the HEDIS audit. You will collect clinical data either from provider’ s electronic health records or paper medical records via site visits request of records to offices. Training on measures and data collection methodologies will be provided. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Medical Record Reviewer:
- Attend HEDIS Medical Record Review Abstraction Training
- Complete inter-rater reliability testing as requested
- Perform accurate and complete reviews of medical records that lead to the most accurate results according to HEDIS specifications
- Review staff will contact provider groups for incomplete/missing information
- Complete all assigned reviews by the end of the medical record review period
- Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Health Information Administrators (RHIA), or Registered Health Information Technicians (RHIT) preferred
- Clinical experience (RN) desired
- Previous Auditing experience preferred
- Previous HEDIS auditing experience or medical legal review preferred
- Previous experience with Electronic Health Records strongly preferred
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.