Boston , MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking an Office Manager to join their team. In this contract-to-perm role, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day office support. As the Office Manager you will provide general office maintenance, scheduling, event planning, and other duties as necessary. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Office Manager:
- Manage office ambiance and cleanliness
- Communicate with building management about rules and issues
- Source vendors, negotiate contracts, and process invoices
- Oversee inventory of supplies (food, cleaning, office supplies, etc.)
- Research and plan team activities and events (catered lunches, holiday parties)
- Manage employee onboarding experience
- Develop tools and playbooks to run the office smoothly
- Assist with recruiting which includes booking interviews and planning candidate flights and hotels
Requirements for the Office Manager:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.