East Boston, MA 02128
Our client in East Boston, MA is searching for an Office Manager to join their team! In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for supporting the accounting, finance, human resources, and special projects departments. Although not required, being bilingual in Spanish is preferred. Apply today if you have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources, or a similar field!
Responsibilities for the Office Manager:
- Provide accounting, financial management, A/P, A/R and tax reporting for firm
- Provide office support to firm leaders in business development efforts and administration activities
- Assist in project setup, monitoring, maintaining project accounting files, and closeout activities
- Organize interview schedules for job candidates
- Complete special projects as assigned, which may include managing office expansion
Requirements for the Office Manager:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources, or similar field
- Minimum of three to five years working in a similar position
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.