Office Services Coordinator
Boston, MA 02110
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking an Office Services Coordinator to join their team. This contract-to-hire role is a great opportunity for anyone with strong customer service and telephone skills, along with demonstrated prior experience. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Office Services Coordinator:
- Ensure accurate processing of conference room reservations including catering orders
- Set up and maintenance of conference rooms, catering and function area
- On-site host for events in Boston conference center
- Setup/breakdown/maintain conference room equipment, including but not limited to A/V equipment, tables, chairs, easels and catering orders
- Coordinate with various vendors for multiple events
- Process daily and weekly reservation reports
- Restock and maintain kitchens
- Two or more years of general office experience
- Prior conference center/catering or events experience
- Customer service experience and or some college experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel with potential to learn new programs quickly
- Good attention to details and ability to produce work quickly and accurately
- Strong service orientation and organizational skills
- Resourceful team player Ability to interact with various levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task – excellent time management
- Must have flexibility to work overtime
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.