Office and Administrative Support
Medford, MA 02155
A leading institution in Medford, MA is seeking Office and Administrative Support to join their team. In this contract role, you will perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing. Your responsibilities will also include maintaining complex calendars, scheduling and arranging meetings, handling correspondence and registration, taking calls from potential alumni travelers, managing the Travel-Learn budget, and other duties as assigned. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Office and Administrative Support:
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards and office keys
- Create and modify various documents using Microsoft Office
- Provide executive-level support for both the Director of Alumni Relations and the Program Director for the Travel-Learn Program
- Must be comfortable with databases, Excel spreadsheets and email marketing
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship