Operations Control Center Associate
Boston, MA 02111
Our client in Boston, MA is looking to hire an Operations Control Center Associate. In this contract role, you will act as the hub of daily activity for maintenance and support services involving campus facilities, grounds, and supporting services. If you have a Bachelor’ s degree in Facilities Management or a related field and one to three years of relevant experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Operations Control Center Associate:
- Provide the first line of support to the community for incoming calls regarding building operations emergencies, building system alarms, and a wide range of issues and services involving the interior and exterior of the facilities, grounds and properties.
- Greet visitors and contractors politely
- Efficiently assist with processing requests
- Enter work order requests into a work control database system
Requirements for the Operations Control Center Associate
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree in Facilities Management or related field
- One to three years of relevant experience
- Requirements for the Operations Control Center Associate:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.