Operations Project Manager
Boston, MA 02124
A health center in Boston, MA is seeking an Operations Project Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will be under the general direction of the Chief Operating Officer where you will carry the responsibility for administration of non-direct patient care services, functions and assigned departments and staff. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Operations Project Manager:
- Lead and support operations improvement initiatives that are standalone projects or in conjunction with other initiatives
- Oversee all aspects of the Health Center hospital and insurance credentialing for licensed clinicians
- Implement, oversee and coordinate the administrative functions that support clinical and business operations and functional areas that report into the Chief Operating Officer
- Assist business owners with streamlining workflows, perform data analysis to promote data driven decision-making and help develop business plans, proposals, documents, and PowerPoint presentations
- Develop key performance indicators and put systems in place to monitor and measure performance of initiatives and develop and implement correct action plans
- Manage and facilitate meetings and trainings, prepare training materials and other learning tools for distribution to teams
- Run all data for existing projects on a regular basis, develop creative methodologies for data dissemination; prepare and distribute monthly/quarterly summary reports to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’ s degree preferred
- 5+ years of health administration experience.
- Minimum of five years of supervisory experience with progressive responsibility
- Project Management experience required. Project Management Certificate preferred
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications, which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and other web-based applications
- Required to produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases
- Experience in health center, hospital and/or academic administration
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.