Framingham, MA 01701
Want to work for a reputable, global company in Framingham, MA? Our client is seeking an Operations Specialist to set up and train new and existing carriers, couriers and vendors on the company's exchange platform. You will also be responsible for scheduling and leading training sessions for each functionality of the exchange platform. If you are customer focused, outgoing, detail-oriented and well organized with excellent communication and presentation skills, then we'd love to chat!
Responsibilities for the Operations Specialist:
- Schedule and lead multiple daily training sessions
- Send follow-up communications to users after each training session
- Answer level one questions and concerns before, during and after training sessions
- Partner with Product and Operation teams to identify and resolve failures
- Keep detailed records of project progress including; reported issues/failures, successful migrations, missing or incorrect information, go-forward plans, etc.
- Provide feedback on process improvements to streamline training sessions and reduce post-training contacts
Requirements for the Operations Specialist:
- Associate or bachelor’ s degree
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Receptionist and phone coverage experience
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.