Boston , MA
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Paralegal with strong attention to detail and ability to take initiative. In this contract role, you will provide legal and administrative support while also drafting memos, briefs, summaries, and other legal correspondence. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Paralegal:
- Provide general legal and administrative support
- Research and analyze state and federal law sources such as statutes, case law, administrative decisions, and regulations
- Draft legal research memos, briefs, summaries, and other legal correspondence
- Review public records requests and gather responsive documents
- Analyze Department policy and procedure
- Perform other related duties upon request
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short-term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state-of-the-art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week