Part-Time Accounting Administrator
Westborough , MA 01581
Our client in Westborough, MA is looking for a Part-Time Accounting Administrator to join their team. In this contract role, you will assist the team in performing daily check deposits, printing invoices, and properly organizing credit card receipts. You will be working around 25 hours per week with an estimated start day in July. If you have accounting skills and a strong work ethic, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Accounting Administrator:
- Assist team in performing the daily check deposit
- Enter check payments into Time-card and Billing systems and upload to online banking.
- Assist with soft Client collection calls on past due Accounts Receivable weekly
- Print invoices, credit card receipts, expenses reports and receipts from the Accounts
- Help organize credit card receipts each week in the proper order of the log
Requirements for the Accounting Administrator:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.